Thanks for the e-mail memos sent this week to Vegas Eye inquiring about the recent gap in the Vegas Eye puzzles. Other projects simply overwhelmed the editorial team this month. But in honor of the start of Flash Flood season in Las Vegas…. I’ll be posting a bonus round tomorrow as well! This location is pretty amazing on many levels and good olfactory senses might not be a benefit herein!
1- Where is this?
2- How long has it been here and… is the title of this puzzle justified in this case?
To make sure we have a quick “winner” today — here’s a bonus view and a couple of bonus questions…
3) Is that real grass?
4) Is it possible that detect more than one savory aroma in this spot? How many would you guess?
If this proves to be too easy…. there are still lots of unfinished Vegas Eye puzzles awaiting your expertise… Click here to see the most recent ones.
More about the Vegas Eye mystery photo game:
1) Anyone can play! If you think you know the location of the place or landmark pictured in the mystery photo(s) and can answer the accompanying questions, please post your responses as a comment below. Locations and landmarks are all located within a 35-mile radius of Las Vegas City Hall.
2) We invite you to contribute mystery photos to Vegas Eye and pose your own puzzle questions. If you’d like to contribute, please keep in mind that a good subject for a mystery photo should be unique in some way. There should be subtle but identifiable visual clues in the photo to help players solve the puzzle. Please send photos and puzzle questions to Vegas Eye at this address. (Please submit high resolution photos. Full-size images straight from your camera are best.)
3) If the players and contributors of this Vegas Eye game are unable to completely solve the questions posed by Vegas Eye, than Vegas Eye will be compelled to provide and post answers within a 30-day period of the original post. Participants in this Vegas Eye game will be awarded some level of bonus points for solving these puzzles within the thirty-day period. The calibration of the relative value of these bonus points is still be determined.
4) We invite you to subscribe to the Vegas Eye Mystery Photo feature so you’ll have the first shot at solving each week’s puzzle.