Another example of the kind of art you can find in the darndest places in Las Vegas. There are a bunch of visual clues in this geo-puzzle and this one ought to be really, really easy….
1. Where can this masterwork be found?
2. How long has this been found here?
3. What on earth is in that pan?
4. Why would I characterize this geo-puzzle as being super easy?
More about the Vegas Eye mystery photo game:
1) Anyone can play! If you think you know the location of the place or landmark pictured in the mystery photo(s) and can answer the accompanying questions, please post your responses as a comment below. Locations and landmarks are all located within a 35-mile radius of Las Vegas City Hall.
2) We invite you to contribute mystery photos to Vegas Eye and pose your own puzzle questions. If you’d like to contribute, please keep in mind that a good subject for a mystery photo should be unique in some way. There should be subtle but identifiable visual clues in the photo to help players solve the puzzle. Please send photos and puzzle questions to Vegas Eye at this address. (Please submit high resolution photos. Full-size images straight from your camera are best.)
3) If the players and contributors of this Vegas Eye game are unable to completely solve the questions posed by Vegas Eye, than Vegas Eye will be compelled to provide and post answers within a 30-day period of the original post. Participants in this Vegas Eye game will be awarded some level of bonus points for solving these puzzles within the thirty-day period. The calibration of the relative value of these bonus points is still be determined. However there have been two special honorees as the reigning super VE-Geo-Sleuths: October, 2012 Dave P, is the most active of the current puzzle sleuths and deserves special recognition for using geometry to triangulate the position of the photographer in this tricky VE puzzle. In October 2010, Tom Herbertson was able to deduce and otherwise figure out all of the mystery locations shown here and in 2011 Martin Veneroso has posted a number of detailed responses, like this one for the Las Vegas Strip pink elephant and this one which is seen by hundreds of people every day!
4) We invite you to subscribe to the Vegas Eye Mystery Photo feature so you’ll have the first shot at solving each week’s puzzle.